Sunday, July 12, 2009

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin

I really dislike misunderstandings; although, I suppose life would be really boring if everything was easily understood. Sometimes I hate the way I act but can't seem to help myself, it's almost like I'm watching from the outside and thinking 'you'll regret saying that later'.

I really should be lesson planning right now, but I guess I'll just get up at 6am to prepare something for my little darlings, who are not really so little. I have had my contract extended so I will be in England for awhile longer than expected, which means I don't have to stress about decisions like 'where will I live next month' for a couple more weeks.



Photos: Markus Jans

1 comment:

  1. congrats on that contract extension :)
    how's the food situation going btw?

    ReplyDelete