Saturday, March 9, 2013

Got to get to you. Got to see this through. I see hope is here, in a plastic box.

So I should probably post about my epic walk to the local bus station yesterday. In which I got lost, had to dodge motorbikes and (potentially rabid) roaming dogs and saw a woman break a chicken's neck in the street....and that's just for starters. Instead, I'm going to share my developing plan-ling for a train adventure next year. I'm going to catch trains all the way from Hanoi to London. A few days of connecting trains between here and Beijing and then the trans-Siberian to Moscow.


Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. I love train travel. Just to share some of my train adventure inspiration here are some photos of the Trans-Siberian from The Selby which I've had saved to my computer for ages.








No comments:

Post a Comment