Saturday, January 9, 2010

That's right put in work, eat your salad, no dessert

Along with every woman and her blog (rather than every man and his dog) I have made a 2010 resolution to be healthier, starting with my diet. Gone are the days of eating pasta for lunch and dinner, or eating popcorn while watching Jason Statham beat people. Now I will be watching Jason whilst sipping on apple tea, and eating salad for dinner. So far my resolution has lasted two salads. I am very proud of them, so here they are


Walnut, pear and parmesan.




Rocket, smoked salmon and burgos cheese. Both salads are great with balsamic vinegar.



More trip photos to come.

2 comments:

  1. i love balsamic vinegear. ive just really into it and ive been putting it into anything i can! i think i am the one exception of all the woman and their blogs coz i am no way going on a diet! this is the worse time to go on a diet coz i spend so much time at home, inevitably spending lots of time in the kitchen. ill dave the diet for the summer (thats if we get a summer)! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple tea? I have never heard of it...wonder if I can get my hands on any around here....hmm

    I like this asiago cheese salad dressing by Brianna's it is SO good. LOVE it. I marinate my chicken in it hahaha.

    ReplyDelete