Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby there's a shark in the water

Pervy man rant commences:

Scenario: You’re walking down the street, you notice a gorgeous man is walking towards you looking right at you. He gets closer and you debate whether to smile or not. Before you have made the decision he leans towards you, looks at your breasts, makes a strange groaning sound and a kissy face and then smacks his lips. Gorgeous man is suddenly creepy, sleazy, pervy asshole.

The thing that I really struggle to understand is that they do it when they’re alone. Not a group of guys egging each other on. Guess I was wrong about Portuguese being more polite than the Spanish.

Pervy man rant over.



Today I wandered Porto, had a long lunch and took photos. Very relaxing. I don't want to go back to the real world.














3 comments:

  1. UG, what a D***. I would have slapped him if he did that lip smack thing...ug

    hope the rest of your trip is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep i think its the whole of europe that has the pervy guy problem! theyre just everywhere! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 1: Sick!
    Part 2: I wouldn't want to leave either. It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete