Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spread your love like a fever

I have this habit of falling in love with songs, in languages I don't understand. I load them onto my ipod and then listen on repeat for days. I'll speculate on what beautiful or sexy things the lyrics say. One day I won't be able to take the curiosity any longer, I'll google it. Inevitably, it will say something along the lines of 'bitch, I want you to lick my butt sweat' and my heart will be broken. No more google lyrics. Lately I am listening to a French song, Le Vent Nous Portera by Noir Desir and Manu Chao, and I don't want to know what they're saying...not at all.





Photo: David Dunan

7 comments:

  1. That was the funniest thing I've read all day, and I read some pretty funny things today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Under Byen you will love love love
    Snoop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe.


    & a little lol at your comment on my blog too. It wasn't meant to be a picture of the traffic lights, it was of the flags up at half mast. =) Nice to see the big corporates still have a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shit. totally did not realise you started a new blog. ....YAY!!!
    hahah good to see you're back.

    but french is sexy. u dont wanna know waht they're saying even just a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin: Always happy to amuse :)
    Snoop: Is that the name of a song?
    Bambola: Oh! I totally missed that, how unobservant of me. Shame.
    adreamer: haha, yeah it's all new and shiny, glad you realised it was still me :) French does sound sexy..but what if what they're actually saying isn't sexy, then the song is ruined for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its the band
    happy valentines day (mine somehow is becoming eventful!)
    xxxx
    snoop

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god i have loved that song for years & years & can't even remember who recommended it to me.. isn't it amazing? <3

    ReplyDelete