Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I was perched outside in the pouring rain, trying to make myself a sail





I'm listening to Paolo Nutini's 'Candy' and feeling wistful. I'm packing. I'm looking through my photos of Valencia. I'm almost finished straightening my hair. I'm wishing it wasn't raining, but loving the cool air. I'm sorry, but I haven't sent the postcards yet (only bought stamps today). I'm remembering the boys I secretly admired in school. I'm a little hungry. I'm moody today. I'm trying to decide what to wear out tonight. I'm wondering, about..stuff. I'm about to scream at photobucket. I'm talking on the phone to the girls I will be living with, they might have found us a house - with a spare room for visitors. I am hopeful about the future. I'll miss Valencia. Yo soy así.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you're sorted! You're moving to beautiful Cordoba and you've already got flatmates, a flat, and a job! That's awesome. The future is bright indeed. I look forward to reading about you adventures in the south.
    buena suerte chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that plate of food so much it hurts to have to close my eyes to blink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shehani: Yeah, everything seems to be falling into place and I'm falling inlove with Spain. I guess it was love at second sight.

    Orhan Kahn: It hurts me to look at that picture too, mainly because I just ate so much Chinese food that I feel like I ate a whole Chinese family.

    ReplyDelete