Saturday, July 17, 2010

We're reeling through an endless fall

Photo: Peter Guenzel

  • I have picked up Latin in preparation for going back to Uni. I have Latin for dummies, and Ovid (Ars Amatoria) to translate.

  • We had a 'Report Writing Party' in my room - complete with wine, nachos, and bitching. I think it will become a weekly event.

  • I am sad to have seen two groups of students leave already, some of them are such brilliant kids, they really make me love teaching.

  • I bought a new camera, Nikon Coolpix(I destroyed my three month old Canon by throwing it into my beach bag - sunscreen leaked onto it)

  • We went dancing last night. It was well spazzy.

  • I have confirmed my flight back to Australia, I'll be back in Melbourne early September.
  • Latin is hard, even with 'Latin for Dummies'. Is there 'Latin for Morons'?


1 comment:

  1. Ah I got the postcard, love it!

    And that is a really cool picture...


    Sorry about your camera, hope you like the new coolpix!

    ReplyDelete