Saturday, July 10, 2010

I haven't posted in a while, this is due to three main things - teaching, writing reports, and beer. I complain to my co-workers about the hectic nature of Summer Camp teaching, but I get a kick out of not having time to stop and think about anything other than my next class. The extreme awesomeness of my Italian students has convinced me to throw my Greece plans to the wind (I doubt I could have afforded it anyway) and spend my last couple of weeks in Europe in Italy, after my job here ends. It will be my third time in Italy, I really feel that I should venture to the South (I've never been below Naples) but I really want to visit Cinque Terre so......oh this post it shit. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that still sounds really lovely! Hope you have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete