Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know...

Photo:Peter Guenzel

It's my last week in Cambridge. I can't say I am sad to be leaving, but perhaps the reality that this is my last week in the UK, and in a few days - my last week in Europe, hasn't hit me yet. We (the teachers of my school) were evicted from our accommodation on Monday, about 20 of us. Mainly for acting like drunk American frat boys. I am going to do a Cambridge post as soon as I have enough photos without me in them; I'm such a screen hog. I may not miss the 'student style' living here but I will definitely miss the students. I don't hold out much hope that any of them will ever visit Australia, which is a shame because Aussie teenagers could do worse than to take a leaf out of the Europeans' epicly stylish and (usually) mature book. Okay, time to teach The English...


No comments:

Post a Comment