Sunday, May 26, 2013

I let you reach me one more time. But that's enough.

Today I'm on-call. If any prospective students show up at the school I need to scoot over to interview/test them. So, I am just sitting in my apartment under the air-conditioning, listening to old Rihanna tunes, and organising what to pack for my three-week vacation. Not a bad work day, really. Packing really sucks, though. Next time I make a big move I am throwing away The Beast (I have fit 30kgs worth of stuff in it before) and travelling light. Yeah right.

So my travel plans: Hanoi - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Saigon - Melbourne - Saigon - Hanoi.

Top of 20 degrees in Melbourne today. 36 degrees here. Over the next three weeks I am going to experience Summerish beach days in Vietnam and Winterish city days in Melbourne. Keen. I hope I get to see some awesome scenery on the train journeys.

I love these by Peter Guenzel. I think I've posted a couple of them before; they've been sitting on my desktop for ages. They're of different places, but I think they look nice together.







1 comment: